Last week was a pretty intense week for me at school – likely the most intense week of this school year! You probably can relate – there are just some weeks were you have ALL.THE.RESPONSIBILITIES and ALL.THE.MEETINGS! That was this week for me.
The week concluded on Saturday with a Snowflake Ball that our school hosted! (This is what I’m shopping for above) I was on the committee for the ball and I have to admit – I had been pretty negative about the entire experience of planning it. In spite of my poor attitude – it was an ABSOLUTE success and our students and parents had an amazing time!!! I have a personal goal to be more positive and I’ve been in prayerful reflection about it this weekend.
Do you get cranky and negative when you are overwhelmed, also? How do you deal so that you don’t bring others down with you? I would love to hear your ideas.
Switching gears, this week in the teacher deals group we had several popular items, listed below are our absolute faves from the week.
(1) Our fave Swingline Stapler! This is the stapler that I let my students use!
(2) Wood Peel and Stick Wallpaper – freshen up your walls and cabinets! A group fave from last summer!
(3) Faux Leather Earrings – Great price for 12 pairs!
(4) Mini-Jenga – for indoor recess or write math facts, letters or sight words on them!
(5) Multicultural Crayons – must have for your classroom if your students are drawing people!
Have a great week everyone!!!
Visit our deals page Teacher Deals by Casey